Ignite Teacher and Learner Agency
Explore and learn to ensure asset-based continuous improvement via Impact Teams (a learner-centered PLC Framework). Observe Students and hear from educators as they empower learner agency through culturally responsive formative assessment.
Self-empowered learners understand how they are as learners, contribute positively to others, and embrace a community of “critical friends” to reach their full potential. Teacher teams do, too!
Tap Into Your Existing PLC Time
Implement Student-Centered Formative Assessment and PLC Team Collaborative Inquiry to scale up PLCs’ understanding and improve student learning.
Success Criteria To be Achieved:
- Capture tools and resources to refine and enhance collaborative team and classroom structures and practices
- Discover practical strategies for culturally- responsive formative assessment
- Elevate team and student success through video observations, simulations, and modeling
- Engage appreciative inquiry to put focus on your team’s strengths
- Envision success and create a culture of efficacy Unlock “learning-to-learn” practices so collective actions have an impact
Teams are Recommended!
Bring teachers, site & district leaders, school staff members, counselors, after-school coordinators, and parent organizers.
Materials, Free Parking, Continental Breakfast, 5 PD Hours, Lunch-on-your own.