UMass Global’s process
- Register for course credit through UMass Global’s online portal.
- Once you’ve successfully registered through the portal, you will receive an initial confirmation of registration email with details on how to activate your UMass Global student account.
- Notify our offices at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know what courses you have enrolled in. We will verify your participation with our facilitator assigned to your school/district and submit your grade to UMass Global.
- After grades are posted and credits have been awarded, a final confirmation email with details on how to order your UMass Global student transcript will be sent to you so please read these instructions thoroughly.
- If you have questions, call UMass Global’s office at 1-800-632-0094 or complete their online contact form.
UMass Global Transcripts
Every participant who registers with UMass Global will be able to order official UMass Global transcripts and retrieve unofficial transcripts through UMass Global’sonline student services system. Further information about transcripts will be provided in the final confirmation email once you’ve completed a course and a grade has been posted.