ILASCD and The Core Collaborative Present
Self-empowered learners understand who they are as learners, contribute positively to others, and need a community of “critical friends” to reach their full potential. Teacher teams do too! Explore and learn the steps necessary to ensure asset-based continuous improvement via Impact Teams (a learner-centered PLC framework). Observe students across the nation and hear from leaders in your region as they advance learner agency through culturally responsive formative assessment.
- Engage in appreciative inquiry to put a focus on your communities’ strengths
- Gain tools and resources to refine and enhance collaborative structures and practices
- Learn practical strategies for culturally responsive, formative assessment and “learning to learn” practices so collective actions have an impact
- Video Observation, Simulations, and Modeling
- Envision success to build a culture of efficacy
Teams are Recommended!
Bring teachers, site & district leaders, school staff members, counselors, after-school coordinators, and parent organizers.